List:       kde-kimageshop
Subject:    Re: Pop up palette recent colour
From:       Vera Lukman <shicmap () gmail ! com>
Date:       2010-01-28 5:26:38

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Is QtColorTriangle in Qt standard library?

On Wed, Jan 27, 2010 at 8:30 AM, Vera Lukman <shicmap@gmail.com> wrote:

> okay, that sounds like a good idea. I will see what I can do with that :)
>
> Thank you :)
>

> On Wed, Jan 27, 2010 at 7:58 AM, Ed . <schumifer@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Since the pop-up palette is a quick way to access recently used colours,
> > I would just add the triangle selector. A nice feature would be, that when
> > you hover over a recently used colour, that colour gets represented in the
> > triangle selector so the user may be able to make slight modifications to
> > it. Of course, this is your pet project so do whatever you like.
> >
> > ------------------------------
> > Date: Wed, 27 Jan 2010 07:15:15 -0800
> > Subject: Re: Pop up palette recent colour
> >
> > From: shicmap@gmail.com
> > To: kimageshop@kde.org
> >
> > I was actually thinking about a pop up widget, or do we have too many pop
> > ups?
> >
> > On Wed, Jan 27, 2010 at 12:52 AM, Ed . <schumifer@hotmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > If you want to add a colour selector, the Triangle colour selector is
> > probably the best one. It can be fitted in a small area and it is circular.
> >
> > ------------------------------
> > Date: Tue, 26 Jan 2010 20:42:43 -0800
> > Subject: Pop up palette recent colour
> > From: shicmap@gmail.com
> > To: kimageshop@kde.org
> >

> > Hello all,
> >
> > As you know early integration of recent colours on the pop up palette is
> > finally up. To make use of this feature, select a foreground colour using
> > the colour selector widget located near your canvas, then PAINT using that
> > colour on your canvas (this is the key, the colour won't be stored to the
> > list unless you use it). To access the colour using the pop up palette,
> > middle click on the canvas and select it, it will automatically change to
> > the colour you selected.
> >
> > Now, it would be perfect if the user could access the colour selector from
> > the pop up palette. My question is: which colour selector do we want? I was
> > thinking to use Qt built-in colour selector widget (which name escapes me),
> > but I noticed that Krita has its own colour selector widget (the widget near
> > the canvas). Any thoughts?
> >
> > Also, it might be good to put the favourite brush configuration window to
> > Krita configuration window (right now it can only be accessed by pressing
> > the 'save to palette' button). What do you think? If you agree, which .cpp
> > file should I start to modify the config window?

[Attachment #5 (text/html)]

Jan 27, 2010 at 8:30 AM, Vera Lukman <span dir="ltr">&lt;<a \
href="mailto:shicmap@gmail.com">shicmap@gmail.com</a>&gt;</span> \
wrote:<br><blockquote class="gmail_quote" style="margin:0 0 0 .8ex;border-left:1px \
#ccc solid;padding-left:1ex;"> okay, that sounds like a good idea. I will see what I \

solid;padding-left:1ex">

Since the pop-up palette is a quick way to access recently used colours, I would just \
add the triangle selector. A nice feature would be, that when you hover over a \
recently used colour, that colour gets represented in the triangle selector so the \
user may be able to make slight modifications to it. Of course, this is your pet \
project so do whatever you like.<br>

colour<div><br>From: <a href="mailto:shicmap@gmail.com" \
target="_blank">shicmap@gmail.com</a><br>To: <a href="mailto:kimageshop@kde.org" \
target="_blank">kimageshop@kde.org</a><br>

href="mailto:schumifer@hotmail.com" \

If you want to add a colour selector, the Triangle colour selector is probably the \
26 Jan 2010 20:42:43 -0800<br>Subject: Pop up palette recent colour<br>

From: <a href="mailto:shicmap@gmail.com" target="_blank">shicmap@gmail.com</a><br>To: \
all,<br><br>As you know early integration of recent colours on the pop up palette is \
finally up. To make use of this feature, select a foreground colour using the colour \
selector widget located near your canvas, then PAINT using that colour on your canvas \
(this is the key, the colour won&#39;t be stored to the list unless you use it). To \
access the colour using the pop up palette, middle click on the canvas and
select it, it will automatically change to the colour you selected.<br>
selector from the pop up palette. My question is: which colour selector
do we want? I was thinking to use Qt built-in colour selector widget
(which name escapes me), but I noticed that Krita has its own colour
selector widget (the widget near the canvas). Any thoughts?<br>
window to Krita configuration window (right now it can only be accessed
by pressing the &#39;save to palette&#39; button). What do you think? If you
agree, which .cpp file should I start to modify the config window? 		 	   		  \
href="https://signup.live.com/signup.aspx?id=60969" target="_blank">Sign up \
now.</a></div>

kimageshop mailing list<br>
rich email service. <a href="https://signup.live.com/signup.aspx?id=60969" \