List:       kde-kimageshop
Subject:    Re: Krita useable for Blender movies
From:       Cyrille Berger <cberger () cberger ! net>
Date:       2009-10-23 13:48:07

On Friday 23 October 2009, Boudewijn Rempt wrote:
> Cyrille hinted that he knew why the opengtl-based colorspaces are pretty
> slow, and those are important since they deliver the linear, hdr
>  colorspace  that Ton asked about.
For the record, the opengtl-based color spaces recompile themself at each
cloning, for no good reason. And since we clone a lot the color spaces... The
solution is to share the compilation result, like we share part of the lcms
color space.
And of course, to investigate colorspace recycling.
--
Cyrille Berger