On Thursday 24 September 2009, Gaizka wrote: Hi Gaizka! Glad you've found your way from bugzilla to our mailing list! > I think there is no reason for differentiation. Many programs looks like > each other. Krita is a raster image manipulation software, very nice, > confortable, with a lot of options. I'm happy of get a QT program so > promising like Krita. For me, Gimp is great, but lacks in high end > proffesional image editing. The interface is unconfortable, confusing. Gimp > is like the defunct "image ready" graphics for web. It took a while before I got that reference! > It's image scaling is > awfull, lot of pluggins and effects works,but not efficiently. For me is a > mess (and is like a toy may be). > Think Krita must be a raster image program well designed, and professional > for real work, in pre-press, in web, in post-production and in photography > retouching, not forgetting than amazing brush tools for matte paiting > artists :) that's a whole bunch of new use-cases :-). -- Boudewijn Rempt | http://www.valdyas.org _______________________________________________ kimageshop mailing list kimageshop@kde.org https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kimageshop