On Wednesday 23 September 2009, Dmitry Kazakov wrote: > On Thu, Sep 24, 2009 at 12:13 AM, Cyrille Berger wrote: > > On Wednesday 23 September 2009, Boudewijn Rempt wrote: > > > Hi, > > > > > > I was wondering of the projection pyramid/mipmapping thing is ready to > > > be enabled by default. > > It needs synchronization with KisImage when reading from projection. Other > way there are too much flickering and some bugs. And it should be threaded > well, to work faster than cache. Projection fix first. Ok. I'm going to look into the KisProjection issue today. (and do a more thorough review of your patch, I read it through yesterday, saw a couple of issues and some good points, but it's a whole lot of changes!) > > > And -- does it help with saving memory, compared to the > > > big QImage cache? This is a big issue: given that you have disabled the switch to not using a QImage projection cache as big as the whole image, loading big images in krita has become a problem. -- Boudewijn Rempt | http://www.valdyas.org _______________________________________________ kimageshop mailing list kimageshop@kde.org https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kimageshop