List:       kde-kimageshop
Subject:    A first part of the layers/masks patch
From:       Dmitry Kazakov <dimula73 () gmail ! com>
Date:       2009-09-22 22:43:53

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hi, all!

Today i've managed to merge my patch with current trunk code. So, if you are
interested in it you can take a look at it:

This is a singlepatch version. It can be easily applied to trunk without
conflicts. It's good for testing, not for reading:
http://dimula73.narod.ru/01_layers_masks_refactoring_singlepatch.diff

And this is a patchset of changes, convenient for reading and investigation.
It can't be applied to trunk without a couple of conflicts. That's why i
suggest it only for reading.
http://dimula73.narod.ru/layers-masks-refactor-patchset.tar.gz

I'm too sleepy to write about the changes this patch introduces 8) I'll do
it in a day or two.

PS:
For Boud
You have to update your copy of a patchset to make ./image/tests compile :)

PPS:
For Lukas
This part still doesn't fix fickering :)

PPPS:
For Sven and Cyrille
But seem to fix 205210. But it should be tested.

--
Dmitry Kazakov