List:       kde-kimageshop
Subject:    Re: mutrace and tiles3
From:       Dmitry Kazakov <dimula73 () gmail ! com>
Date:       2009-09-16 17:23:32

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hmm.. I still can't understand, is it good or bad results for the
tile-engine? =)
(btw, i even don't know what are you speaking about either %) )

Boudewijn was right: tiles3 don't use ANY events at all.

If you are searching for differences in mutexes between tiles1 vs tiles3,
try to check the swapper. tiles3 doesn't have one yet it can reduce the
number of mutexes by one. Though it has additional read-lock in pooler
thread.

--
Dmitry Kazakov