One thing that I feel should be fixed really soon now is the projection. The unittest is failing, and I think that's because of the changes to KisProjection we recentely agreed on. I think this is also the reason loading images with two layers fails, which is the reason the tiff unittest fails on the last test. Dmitry, you told me you had you KisLayer patch ready: does that fix the projection too? If not, I would really love it if you would concentrate on that, and share your patchset with the rest of. If we can agree on trying to filter + bltSelection approach for filters, I can finish that patch, freeing you to fix the projection issue. Boudewijn _______________________________________________ kimageshop mailing list kimageshop@kde.org https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kimageshop