I finally managed to run our unittests with the new tile engine. I see that
there are still quite a few regressions, just in krita/image

         4 - krita-image-KisPaintDeviceTest (Failed)
         8 - krita-image-KisIteratorTest (Failed)
        30 - krita-image-KisCropVisitorTest (Failed)
        61 - krita-image-KisPerspectiveMathTest (Failed)
        74 - krita-image-KisTransformWorkerTest (Failed)

(of course, there are still too many tests failing even with the stable tile
engine, I'm once again looking into that.)

I've seen them. Most of them are due to "extents" problem. There is no harm in it, but it should be fixed.

--
Dmitry Kazakov