List:       kde-kimageshop
Subject:    Re: tile engine for 2.1
From:       Dmitry Kazakov <dimula73 () gmail ! com>
Date:       2009-09-03 17:43:15

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Well, I'm fully agree with Cyrille now. We have too many problems with
Kritaat the moment for any experiments. More than that, the engine still
lacks at least two necessary features: no swapper and "extents issue". I
won't be able to fix them until i finish layers patch.

I think i won't let this engine to follow Bart's one fate =)

--
Dmitry Kazakov