List:       kde-kimageshop
Subject:    help with Krita
From:       randymoon <randymoon () lighttube ! net>
Date:       2009-08-30 19:37:50

While using Layer 1, I have some object I wish to relocate. using MS
Paint I would use the Select tool to select that object and then use the
move tool and just move it to where I want it to be. But in Krita only
the select outlign will move but the the object that it is over stayes
there. I don't see how to connect the selsct outligh to the object so I
can move it.

I have Ubuntu 9.04
Randall Moon
Tullahoma,TN 37388