List:       kde-kimageshop
Subject:    Re: Test regressions
From:       Dmitry Kazakov <dimula73 () gmail ! com>
Date:       2009-08-19 17:20:28

Here is certainly one "fail" caused by my recent
kis_prescaled_projection patch. I'd seen it before committed, but i
thought there is a mistake in a testing case.

This fail is inside ui/tests/kis_prescaled_projection_test.cpp:193.
I've added explanation to that file alongside with a commit why this
testcase is wrong.

So atm, i need a review from somebody for that. Could someone take a
look at that?

Actually, we compare with some strange values there. If we calculate
this rect by hand, we get exactly 40x40 rect.

--
Dmitry Kazakov