Cyrille Berger wrote: > > > Another idea could be to make of the left list of the brush dialog a > > tree view, instead of a simple list : each sensors would be an item in > > the sub-list. Clicking on an item of the list would load a dialog > > similar to your image. (So my idea is exactly how it is done now, except > > sensors are moved in a sub-tree :p). > Wouldn't that make the list/tree a bit overloaded ? since I also > intended to add quiet a few more actions (angle, ratio, some for color > manipulation (hue, staturation, value), scatter). Hm yes you're right. Seems there is only enough space for ~20 items in the current list. With all known actions & sensors, and just one tree opened, the list would be completely filled :/. > An other possibility is to just have a list view but that will make > the widget even bigger. Yeah :/ What about tab/buttons ? Text labels would be replaced by icons, so they all can fit in the window's width, in one line. The layout would be the same than in you mock-up. The only difficulty then, would be to make clear and sharp icons. Tooltips could be used to describe the sensors better, though. Good examples, I think, are the Style docker and GIMP's color selector docker. _______________________________________________ kimageshop mailing list kimageshop@kde.org https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kimageshop