List:       kde-kimageshop
Subject:    Re: Wanted: channel remapping with implicit colorspace conversion
From:       Cyrille Berger <cberger () cberger ! net>
Date:       2008-09-18 21:19:48

On Thursday 18 September 2008, Matthew Woehlke wrote:
> Cyrille Berger wrote:
> > On Thursday 18 September 2008, Matthew Woehlke wrote:
> >> Ooh, cool :-). At any rate, it's sounding like this could work. Should I
> >> go wiki-ize this conversation now? (If yes, do you want me to update the
> >> page you previously pointed at, or start a new one?)
> >
> > Better update the page.
>
> Done. I hope you won't mind that did a bit of grammar cleanup :-). (I
> actually kept a fair chunk of the page; your introduction was pretty
> good, and I left the 'bayer colorspace' possibility, but feel free to
> remove that if you like.) Thanks! Also, please let me know if I forgot
> anything ;-).
I like to keep every ideas in the wiki, even if in the end things are done
differently, maybe in the future, someone will find a really good reason to
have a 'bayer color space', or he willl think the gain in speed is worth the
time.

> Should I add my suggested HDR workflow as well, or put that somewhere
> else (or just omit it for now)?

You can add it to:
http://wiki.koffice.org/index.php?title=Krita/High_dynamic_range
--