List:       kde-kimageshop
Subject:    Fwd: krita at LinuxTag2008
From:       Boudewijn Rempt <boud () valdyas ! org>
Date:       2008-04-07 17:52:14

Hi,

The linuxtag organizers would like to have someone speaking on Krita... I
won't be able to go, but I really hope someone else would like this fully
re-imbursed chance to boost Krita :-)
--
Boudewijn Rempt
http://www.valdyas.org/fading/index.cgi

["forwarded message" (message/rfc822)]

Date: Mon, 7 Apr 2008 19:33:29 +0200
To: boud@rempt.xs4all.nl
Cc: vp@linuxtag.org,
 moritz@linuxtag.org,
 mjung@linuxtag.org
Subject: krita at LinuxTag2008
From: moritz@linuxtag.org (Elke Moritz)
Hi!

LinuxTag, Europe.s leading conference and exhibition on Linux and Open
Source takes place from May 28 . 31, 2008 in Berlin. My name is Elke and
I am a member of the program committee and a co-session chair of the
DigitalLifestyle/Multimedia track. We are currently in the process of
finalizing the conference program and are still looking for speakers to
fill the remaining slots in this specific track on Saturday, May 31.
Since our program still lacks contributions covering graphics/image
manipulation/ image organization, we would really welcome a talk by you
or a colleague about krita.

Each speaker receives a complimentary two night stay in our conference
hotel. Speakers can also apply for travel assistance awards (the amount
of the reimbursement will depend on how many applications we receive).

If you are willing to give a presentation at LinuxTag, please quickly
add your talk via our virtual conference center (VCC) at

https://www.linuxtag.org/vcc/

and send me a short notification via email.

Thanks for your help!

Ciao, Elke Moritz
LinuxTag e.V.