On Monday 28 January 2008, Cyrille Berger wrote: > Yeah I still dream of having rotation/scaling as adjustement layer ;) Well, the basics are implemented as masks -- making them work correctly is another things. > > We will have to do something like this (gegl has it, too), but that is > > going to be a complicated operation. ThreadWeaver can help here, since > > it does allow job dependencies to be set, but it means that I have to > > split up the jobs in two dimensions, i.e., instead of just tiling up > > the image. I will also have to create jobs for the parts of the layer > > stack between adjustment layers that need to see the whole projection > > underneath themselves. > > Sounds fun, isn't it ? Yeah, one for my todo, I guess. > > > > and an other solution is to > > > further refine the exact bound each time new data is available. > > > > That's pretty complicated for adjustment layers and filter masks on > > group layers. Right now, adjustment layers are as big as the imagem, but > > not bigger. What should happen when part of a layer is outside the image > > bounds with these filters, btw? Should the hidden part be taken into > > account? > > At least for the lens filter, yes. Hm, that needs more work then. -- Boudewijn Rempt http://www.valdyas.org/fading/index.cgi _______________________________________________ kimageshop mailing list kimageshop@kde.org https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kimageshop