List:       kde-kimageshop
Subject:    Re: [Openexr-devel] Fwd: Re: [gnu.org #348899] GPL compatibility
From:       Florian Kainz <kainz () ilm ! com>
Date:       2007-12-07 1:33:30

Cyrille,

did you forward the entire answer you got from the FSF?
In your mail I did not see any statement to the effect that
linking your project with CTL is prohibited by the GPL, much
less an explanation why this would be the case.

By the way, you may want to consider changing the licensing
of your own project.

Florian