On Thursday 15 November 2007, Boudewijn Rempt wrote: > Did you ever take a look at the way Inkscape smoothes the strokes as > someone suggested some time ago? Not that I'm complaining -- the present > implementation works quite nicely for mouse usage. No the main reason is that inkscape smoothing is less "accurate", It allows a far more greater distance between the "mouse" stroke and the actual stroke, which is not a problem for a vector graphics application, but I felt it would be a problem for a pixel application. I think a quick a fix for the artefact I described would be to simply not smooth when the angle between two strokes is too important, or have smoothing proportional to the angle. -- Cyrille Berger _______________________________________________ kimageshop mailing list kimageshop@kde.org https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kimageshop