On Friday 16 November 2007, Valerie VK wrote: > http://www.portalgraphics.net/en/ Oh, nice! I must have missed that one when I was doing a comparison of raster paint apps a few years ago for my blog. I'll check it out & see whether it runs under wine. (I hosed my windows partition by trying to install both serial and usb wacom drivers at the same time.) > > We want to release a 2.0 in April > > April? Aww. :( Any plans for faster release cycles? Yes. It's the intention to release KOffice regularly, about every six months, with possibly feature/bugfix releases in between if something cool suddenly appears. For that, we'll have to streamline our release process, but I intend to spend part of the Christmas holidays on that. (My new job is cool in this respect, that I get lots of days off.) -- Boudewijn Rempt http://www.valdyas.org/fading/index.cgi _______________________________________________ kimageshop mailing list kimageshop@kde.org https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kimageshop