List:       kde-kimageshop
Subject:    Re: are selections part of kispaintdevice or aren't they?
From:       Cyrille Berger <cberger () cberger ! net>
Date:       2007-10-06 18:36:10

On Saturday 06 October 2007, Boudewijn Rempt wrote:
> Yes, I agree here too.

Great. So I think we should organize a fest-day (or afternoon) to do this
together (all person who wants to help are welcome of course :) ) and also
porting the remaining filters.

To the list I forgot to mention that some filters need work on their
configuration object. I am pretty happy with the bookmarking of configuration
(except that saving to KConfig might not be the prettiest long term solution,
but that shouldn't affect the filters), so I guess there is no reason to hold
off fixing that in the filter.

--
Cyrille Berger