List:       kde-kimageshop
Subject:    Donation drive result
From:       Boudewijn Rempt <boud () valdyas ! org>
Date:       2007-08-06 13:36:50

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

The donations have quite stopped trickling in. The final result is about 700
euros. Now we need to decide what to buy with this money and who's going to
get it :-)

For instance:

2 x intuos a5 usb @ 279,--    =  558,-- (for tilt)
2 x intuos artmarker @69,--   =  138,-- (for rotation)
---------------------------------------
                                 696,--

Or two tablets and one airbrush -- although I think that rotation support is
harder to do without the physical tool than rate support.

I believe Cyrille and Adrian already have intuos tablets -- is that correct?
Maybe we should get more tools so they can experiment with art pens, too,
instead of the second tablet.

Other proposals?

--
Boudewijn Rempt