List:       kde-kimageshop
Subject:    exactBounds
From:       "Sven Langkamp" <sven.langkamp () gmail ! com>
Date:       2007-07-17 10:58:27

Hi,

I noticed that KisPaintDevice::exactBounds in 2.0 is different from
1.6. There are many functions that expect exactBounds to return the
bounds of the image, but in 2.0 is returns the exact extent. Affected
by this are e.g. setDirty and selectedExact rect.
At the moment I'm using setDirty(image->bounds()) to work around that.
So either exactBounds() is wrong or it was misused in 1.6.

Sven