List:       kde-kimageshop
Subject:    Re: Filters "dialog" in 2.0
From:       Ronan Zeegers <krita () ronanzeegers ! com>
Date:       2007-06-25 21:23:46

Cyrille Berger wrote:
>> Here is my proposition for the filter UI:
>>
>> http://www.ronanzeegers.com/krita-ui/KritaFilter-UI-Mockup-01.png
>>
> The preset proposal is interesting. And there is indeed no need to use that
> much space for it in the dialog, the set one button could be splited to
> have "new preset" and "delete preset".

I would be better to have a small dialog when clicking on the arrow.
There you can select what the preset you need, additing, naming or deleting

> But I don't like the filter type in a combobox, it doesn't allow to have a
> preview of the effect of the filter, or if it would (even with the currently
> small number of filters) it would make the combobox content too big to be
> usuable.

Doesn't allow preview why? Just select the Filter Type and click on the
Preset button to see the previews of that filter. We can even imagine to
have a small treeview when clicking on the Filter Type button...