List:       kde-kimageshop
Subject:    Re: Resize/Rescale image/layer in Krita 2.0
From:       Cyrille Berger <cberger () cberger ! net>
Date:       2007-05-11 9:39:00

Hello,

After an iteration on irc, here is what I propose (I think it will make
everybody happy ;) ) :

- transform tool : limited to transform pixels and layer/masks, but with added
simple numerical parameter to change: translation (in pixels), rotation (in
degrees) and scale (in percentage)

- crop tool (renamed to resize tool) : extended to allow increasing the size
of the image, add simple numerical input to fine tune the position of the
content (in percentage)

- rescale dialog : limited to rescale, and allow to change resolution

and resize dialog is removed.

--
Cyrille Berger