List:       kde-kimageshop
Subject:    Re: Krita and LAB
From:       "Steve Thompson" <thompson4822 () gmail ! com>
Date:       2007-03-14 14:19:59

Boudewijn -

On 3/14/07, Boudewijn Rempt <boud@valdyas.org> wrote:
> Eek, yes... Could I trouble you for the original file & the .kra file in lab
> format, so I can experiment and see what's going on? Nice photo, btw :-)

I've attached the original.  I didn't create a .kra for it, but I
attached an image of the kind of LAB adjustment I applied to the a and
b channels.  Let me know what you come up with, as working with LAB in
Krita is such a pleasure.

Thanks and best regards as always,

Steve

["LabAdjust.png" (image/png)]