Boudewijn Rempt wrote: > On Tuesday 13 March 2007, thompson4822 wrote: >> 2) Once I have made color adjustments, either via a layer or directly to a >> LAB image, I cannot seem to convert it to a format that I can save (ie; >> jpg) without losing my color changes. > > jpg doesn't support lab -- if I first convert back to rgb and then save, I > definitely have the changed version on my hd. > > But: if we convert a lab image with a an adj layer that works on lab colors > back to rgb the filter configuration in the adj. layer makes no sense > anymore. Hm... Hard to say how we can best fix that. It's pretty hard to > figure out how to convert a lab color adjustment to an equivalent rgb color > adjustment. If you want to save as jpg, better first flatten, then convert to > rgb then save to jpg -- that way your adjustments will be kept. Does jpeg support adjustments at all (or *anything* other than a flattened image)? AFAIK when saving as e.g. jpeg in other paint programs, e.g. that Adobe one, or GIMP, the export step does a flatten automatically. Shouldn't Krita do this also? Or am I misunderstanding the problem? -- Matthew "unsubscribe me plz!!" -- Newbies _______________________________________________ kimageshop mailing list kimageshop@kde.org https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kimageshop