List:       kde-kimageshop
Subject:    Re: My experience usign Krita
From:       "Sara Vasquez" <tikal26 () gmail ! com>
Date:       2007-01-04 20:13:52

Thanks for your replies,
Boudewijn and Cyrille- you guys do such a greatjob and my e-mail was
intended to just be my experience with Krita.  I in no way thought
that you were considering some of this things for Krita 2 I just
though it was something to keep on the back of your mind for future
roadmap. I really like you to do list roadmap. I think that maybe
someday Krita can do it all because you guys are just fast I have to
say that from my first expirience on using Krita  1.4 to 1.6.1 has
being amazing and I am looking foward to more progress like I said
before I don't expect for Krita to suddenly jump from 1.6.2 to 2.0 and
be better than photoshop,  Photomatix,  corel and painter and  realviz
all together, but you seem to have a real plan moving foward. Again
thanks for all teh great work you do.

Sara

Ps. I totally forgot about this but the other thing I miss is
multi-document user interface. just so you consider it for future
releases.