Thanks for your replies, Boudewijn and Cyrille- you guys do such a greatjob and my e-mail was intended to just be my experience with Krita. I in no way thought that you were considering some of this things for Krita 2 I just though it was something to keep on the back of your mind for future roadmap. I really like you to do list roadmap. I think that maybe someday Krita can do it all because you guys are just fast I have to say that from my first expirience on using Krita 1.4 to 1.6.1 has being amazing and I am looking foward to more progress like I said before I don't expect for Krita to suddenly jump from 1.6.2 to 2.0 and be better than photoshop, Photomatix, corel and painter and realviz all together, but you seem to have a real plan moving foward. Again thanks for all teh great work you do. Sara Ps. I totally forgot about this but the other thing I miss is multi-document user interface. just so you consider it for future releases. On 1/4/07, Matthew Woehlke wrote: > Boudewijn Rempt wrote: > >> This has nothing to do with what I do for work, but it would be nice > >> if Krita could do this > >> http://visgraph.cs.ust.hk/MoXi > > > > Ha, yes -- I know about MoXi. For 2.0 at least, I've got the beginnings of > a > > semi-decent Chinese brush simulation already. > > Indeed; the ability to do good watercolor simulation would be *very, > very awesome*, since I have yet to see a paint program handle this well. > I haven't seen a version of PS that does it at all, and what I've seen > of Painter isn't anywhere near the quality of the samples at that site. > > -- > Matthew > Caution: keep out of reach of adults. > > ____________________________________ > koffice mailing list > koffice@kde.org > To unsubscribe please visit: > https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/koffice > _______________________________________________ kimageshop mailing list kimageshop@kde.org https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kimageshop