List:       kde-kimageshop
Subject:    Re: Inspiration?
From:       Boudewijn Rempt <boud () valdyas ! org>
Date:       2006-11-19 8:51:47

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Saturday 18 November 2006 21:40, Cyrille Berger wrote:
> > http://pxlgfx.com/
> > Still new and under construction, but could be a source of inspiration.
>
> I wonder has anyone any experience with the dynamic brush system of
> photoshop ? I am still wondering how to do the ui for ours.

Last months' issue of Photoshop Creative had a nice write-up for beginners on
that system. But your best bet would be to acquire a trial version of
Photoshop CS and spend the month experimenting with. I don't think
Photoshop's interface is particularly nice. It's very much ui follows
implementation model.
--
Boudewijn Rempt
http://www.valdyas.org/fading/index.cgi