List:       kde-kimageshop
Subject:    Re: Trunk: new framework for curves
From:       Cyrille Berger <cberger () cberger ! net>
Date:       2006-10-21 19:42:51

> > 	3- Each "curve" could reside in a KisCurveLayer that give you the
> > possibility of storing the Curve data in memory after the curve is
> > committed (in Krita 1.6, after the commit of the curve, you cannot edit
> > it anymore). The layer can be moved, and a right use of the transform
> > tool permits that the curve can be transformed or rotated (or is it
> > better to implement my own rotating/transforming methods?).
>
> That would suck a bit: we really want one transform tool to rule them all.
Yeah that suxx, both transform tool should use a visitor, selecting a group,
and then using one of the transform tool should transform all sublayer (we
might have to be carefull to correctly "align" the transformations, if you
see what I mean). Plus with a visitor, path layer get their visit function,
so no need for a new tool.

Last thing, for trunk, you are allowed to code outside of your plugin :D

--
--- Cyrille Berger ---