Well unfortunately colormanagement does not extend to printing at this point. Printing in general is something that krita have not touched at all. I guess that should be a 2.0 goal On Tuesday 18 July 2006 10:47, Thomas Zander wrote: > Here is a forward of a question received on the koffice mailinglist. > I understood from Cyrille on IRC that nobody is subscribed to that list, > and he asked me to forward. > > I think this is something we should have an answer to, either a direct > answer or by linking to an external page. Would be a good idea to write > the answer email so it may be included in a FAQ or a krita page later :) > > Cheers! -- best regards / venlig hilsen Casper Boemann _______________________________________________ kimageshop mailing list kimageshop@kde.org https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kimageshop