List:       kde-kimageshop
Subject:    Re: Koffice 1.5.1 & Krita.
From:       Boudewijn Rempt <boud () valdyas ! org>
Date:       2006-06-05 19:14:50

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Monday 05 June 2006 20:17, John R. Culleton wrote:
> n order to straighten out a KWord problem I am installing KDE
> 1.5.1 in its entirety. How close to current is the Krita to be
> found in that update?

We've actually got three current branches at the moment -- but 1.5.1 is a
fine, stable release. The 1.6 branch is a bit more problematic, and the 2.0
branch is highly experimental and very broken. I've got 1.5.1 installed
myself for doing work with.

--
Boudewijn Rempt
http://www.valdyas.org/fading/index.cgi