List:       kde-kimageshop
Subject:    Move to graphicsmagick
From:       Cyrille Berger <cberger () cberger ! net>
Date:       2006-05-25 10:37:09

Hello,
There was discution about problems of graphicsmagick today on irc, it was
started by Isaac, koffice debian packagers, the ABI instability of
ImageMagick is causing nightmare to release manager. And it's API instability
is causing problem to us. So I think we should make the move to
graphicsmagick which fix those issues. Has anyone a problem with this ?
--
--- Cyrille Berger ---