List:       kde-kimageshop
Subject:    Krita, Ruby and Slackware
From:       "John R. Culleton" <john () wexfordpress ! com>
Date:       2006-05-11 19:15:12

I have never had much luck with Krita on my Slackware Linux
system. Today I was playing with it once again and I got the
message "unknown interpreter: Ruby." A little googling around
showed that Slack doesn't have Ruby. So I downloaded Rubby and
did the usual ./configure, make, make test and make install routine.
Unfortuntely Krita still doesn't find Ruby. But if I put
ruby --help
n a command line it executes OK.

Do I have to reboot? Recompile Krita? What?
--
John Culleton