List:       kde-kimageshop
Subject:    My crash du jour.
From:       "John R. Culleton" <john () wexfordpress ! com>
Date:       2006-03-24 20:28:08

I upgraded to 1.5rc1 today. I imported a bar code file as
generated by the program on www.cgpp.com. Then I tried to check
the properties. Krita crashed. I repeated the process. Krita
crashed again, with the helpful message of "Krita crashed."

I use Slackware 10.2 Linux and my Koffice suite was upgraded
today. Based on my experience I would renumber the current 1.5rc1
as 0.95 or thereabouts. It's a lovely program but crashes are
more common than successful runs, at least in my very limited
experience.
--
John Culleton
Books with answers to marketing and publishing questions:

Book coaches, consultants and packagers: