List:       kde-kimageshop
Subject:    crop tool broken...
From:       Thomas Zander <zander () kde ! org>
Date:       2006-03-23 0:50:27

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

Hmm;

maybe a work in progress; but since the tagging is so near I thought I'd
mention it :)

I just recompiled svn from late tonight.

Start krita
Open a 640x480 transparent template
Select the 'Crop an area' tool and drag a rectangle.
bug: the crop-handles are painted _behind_ the checkered background.
Select another tool, like the rectangle tool.
bug: the crop preview is not erased and I remember that previously the
crop was applied which also does not happen anymore (which might actually
be a good thing, but ok).
paint some rectangles
select the crop tool again.
bug: I can not create a new crop-rectangle by dragging one the previous
one still exists and shows itself when I click-drag at the right
location.

ps; no, I'm still not subscribed to this ML :)
--
Thomas Zander