List:       kde-kimageshop
Subject:    Cannot paint
From:       Leonardo Giordani <leonardo.giordani () treuropa ! com>
Date:       2006-03-20 9:02:26

Hi,

yesterday I compiled the latest svn snapshot and realized that I cannot paint:
I simply select a color, click on the canvas and this latter is filled by a
blue color (well, actually violet-blue) and the stroke is white with a red
contour. This is independent from the colorspace (happens in RBG, CMYK,
watercolors, etc).

Someone is experiencing the same behaviour?
How can I debug it to give you more informations?

Thanks

Leo
--
Leonardo Giordani

Tele-Rilevamento Europa - T.R.E. s.r.l.
a POLIMI spin-off company
Via Vittoria Colonna, 7
20149 Milano - Italia
tel.: +39.02.4343.121
fax: +39.02.4343.1230
e-mail: leonardo.giordani (at) treuropa.com
web: www.treuropa.com