List:       kde-kimageshop
Subject:    ***READ JOB PROPOSITION
From:       IntertravelInc <Cons () portugalnet ! com>
Date:       2006-01-28 12:44:59

Dear Sirs! New offer from the International tour company Intertravel Inc.( 78 York Street, \
London, W1H 1DP)! We offer you cooperation in new sphere of services. Our company develops \
fast, and we need new employees in sphere of services .Special interest for your country. If \
you want to work without wasting  time and forces, we are ready to offer work of managers in \
sphere of processing the orders. Basic requirements: age of 21-55 years, computer knowledge, \
access to Internet.The salary 1000-2000 EUR per week.Special interest to your country! Please, \
send  your CV and profiles acording this address: IntertravelInc@aol.com