List:       kde-kimageshop
Subject:    Re: this openGL stuff is cool
From:       Michael Thaler <michael.thaler () physik ! tu-muenchen ! de>
Date:       2005-10-31 16:57:07

On Monday 31 October 2005 17:45, Bart Coppens wrote:

> I just got around getting myself a more recent kernel so that I could
> safely use OpenGL, and this is indeed _much_ faster and fluent than before!
> Maybe it would be a good idea to let someone (Boudewijn) blog about this a

This OpenGL stuff is really cool. I wonder what else can be done with it. I
just downloaded the OpenGL Programming Guide from
http://www.opengl.org/documentation/red_book_1.0/. I hope I can have a look
into it tomorrow. I have an ATI Radeon 9600 and OpenGL works really well with
the newest ATI drivers. Now I just wish the composite stuff would work, too.
It looks really good but it doesn't work at all with my ATI Radeon 9600 with
the ATI drivers.

Greetings,
Michael