List:       kde-kimageshop
Subject:    Re: Another interesting image tool
From:       Boudewijn Rempt <boud () valdyas ! org>
Date:       2005-10-20 18:44:17

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Thursday 20 October 2005 19:54, Alan Horkan wrote:

> Boudewijn pointed out another application a while back (whose name escapes
> me) which also targets the digital camera workflow and is supposed to be
> beloved by photo professionals.  (I think he mentioned it with reference
> to it having a histogram palette.)  At the time I was very impressed by
> the business strategy which gave them the space to produce good
> software and find a market.

Bibblepro -- not so much glitz as Aperture, but apparently very dependable and
lends itself to blend into ones work flow. Or so I have heard -- I'm one of
the guys who looks into his photo database, sees he's made 6000 snaps in
three years and thinks that a lot...

--
Boudewijn Rempt
http://www.valdyas.org/fading/index.cgi