List:       kde-kimageshop
Subject:    Re: koffice/krita
From:       Adrian Page <adrian () pagenet ! plus ! com>
Date:       2005-07-25 20:13:08

Bart Coppens wrote:
> SVN commit 438690 by coppens:
>
> Some changes to the colour strategies and their relatives:
> * Add a KisRenderInformation class. This replaces all hardcoded usages of the \
> specific exposure value for the HDR 32bit float colourspace with a very adaptable \
>                 per-device class
> * Paintops (e.g. wet brush) now dynamically appear and disappear from the \
> paintopbox when the current layer changes from and to a layer that supports the op \
>                 (see the wet paintop as an example)
> * The wet colourspace plugin now dynamically shows and hides relevant entries in \
> the krita menu structure. This may not be needed in the long run, but it shows that \
> it can be done quite easily if we would continue to use this

Um, after this commit, the hdr exposure no longer works for me, so that
was a short-lived feature. :-)

Since I can't tell what it does do, I don't know if it's still possible
to have two views open on the same image with both views having
different exposures. Hopefully it is, as I think that's important.

Adrian