On Tuesday 21 June 2005 15:58, Boudewijn Rempt wrote: > On Tuesday 21 June 2005 15:52, Casper Boemann wrote: > > Oh. Is it? I didn't know that. > > > > Speed is however. But acceleration, are you sure? How does that manifest > > itself? > > Well, when you go from tip to paper, and then make a quick stroke, there's > acceleration involved. The speed isn't constant, and I think you can see > the result on the paper. but isn't that just variation in speed: moving a brush fast deposits less paint than moving it slowly. What I thought you meant was that accelerating fast or accelerating slow made a difference in how much paint is deposited > Of course. Well, it would be hard to try to paint with simulated paint on a > pixel layer (what I think of myself as a pure colour layer), but on the > other hand, changing the colour on a wet paint layer with a traditional > computer brush is already possible. And Adrian fixed the pen tool, so we've > got the hard pencil already :-). I didn't mean that we could do like ws with drying and all. But brushes should still be able to hold a fixed abount of paint, and deposit that paint depending on pressure, distance, speed and even time. -- best regards / venlig hilsen Casper Boemann _______________________________________________ kimageshop mailing list kimageshop@kde.org https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kimageshop