List:       kde-kimageshop
Subject:    Re: TODO: was, Re: An even more flexible convolution painter
From:       Bart Coppens <kde () bartcoppens ! be>
Date:       2005-05-27 12:46:46

On Thursday 26 May 2005 22:14, Boudewijn Rempt wrote:
> If I start from an rgb image, convert it and then start painting, it
> somewhat works, but everything is too dark.
I tried adding an alpha channel to it, and krita seems to like that when
painting. Now I did do it a bit hacky: I am converting pixel per pixel in
CMYK, and then manually copy the alpha channel. It doesn't look nice in the
code, but it seems to work just fine.
I didn't put this in the 1.4 branch of koffice, because it still doesn't work
100% right it seems (for example a strange yellowish tint when converting,
and countless things I didn't notice when playing around with it)