On Tuesday 24 May 2005 17:24, Boudewijn Rempt wrote: > If you have a fix, please apply it. It's one of those places where I cut a > corner with the idea to make it work correctly later -- because the > selection attribute of the iterator was a bool at the time, iirc. Anyway, > you're right, and a fix would improve Krita a lot. Ok, done. This fix reminds me that it would be best to have some kind of Q_INT32 alphaChannel() in the color strategies. Because as far as I know, there are used some different approaches in krita as to where the alpha channel is (that all work now, but maybe in the future won't with substance channels) _______________________________________________ kimageshop mailing list kimageshop@kde.org https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kimageshop