List:       kde-kimageshop
Subject:    Preview
From:       Sven Langkamp <longamp () reallygood ! de>
Date:       2005-02-11 0:09:42

I'm currently working on the preview dialog. But I still could not fix the bug
that the preview is not displayed. The current behaviour is really strange:
While the raindrop filter is aborted everytime it processes the preview, the
oilpaint filter runs as expected ( but does only show a completly black
preview)
Does anyone know which change broke that function?