List:       kde-kimageshop
Subject:    Re: KShared and KisPaintDevice
From:       Boudewijn Rempt <boud () valdyas ! org>
Date:       2005-02-03 19:05:24

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Thursday 03 February 2005 19:59, Casper Boemann wrote:
> On Thursday 03 February 2005 16:08, Boudewijn Rempt wrote:
>
> > That sounds as if your were suddenly snatched away from the keyboard.
> >
> :-) thats almost true. I suddenly realized that I had to go, so I didn't
> proofread it before sending

Anyway, I'm in the middle of a rather large refactoring of the
plugins/tools/filters/paintops to a combination of a registry and factories,
so I couldn't test the KisPaintDevice refactoring, but _that_'s not what
kills my compile at the moment, at least.

--
Boudewijn Rempt
http://www.valdyas.org/fading/index.cgi