List:       kde-kimageshop
Subject:    Re: Too many dockers...
From:       Boudewijn Rempt <boud () valdyas ! org>
Date:       2004-09-29 20:47:31

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Tuesday 21 September 2004 19:00, Cyrille Berger wrote:

> but in a KPart::Plugin, the rc is automaticaly merged.

I think I got it now... The actionCollection of a plugin is different
from the actioncollection of the view, and it was with the actioncollection of
the view that the tools were initialized, and since the view's
actioncollection's xml file didn't have the action names for the tools, I got
precisely nothing.
--
Boudewijn Rempt | "Geef mij maar zuurtjes."
http://www.valdyas.org/fading/index.cgi