List:       kde-kimageshop
Subject:    Re: koffice/krita/ui
From:       Boudewijn Rempt <boud () valdyas ! org>
Date:       2004-08-16 8:19:39

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Monday 16 August 2004 03:56, you wrote:
> CVS commit by langkamp:
>
> Start of improved color chooser
>

>   A            kis_colorwheel.cc   1.1 [LGPL (v2+)]
>   A            kis_colorwheel.h   1.1 [LGPL (v2+)]
>   M +4 -2      Makefile.am   1.74
>   M +34 -38    kis_hsv_widget.cc   1.3
>   M +8 -6      kis_hsv_widget.h   1.3

Cool! It already works quite well -- even though I'd use a QSizer to
pack the layout a bit. Have you taken a look at the paper I posted a link to
last Friday? It contained a few cool ideas about color palettes.

Of course, we first need to be able to load Gimp palettes, and have a colour
chooser that shows the colours in a palette in swatches, but then we can have
a kind of 'auto' palette that shows the colours already used in an image,
preferably in a layout that makes sense from a palette point of view (ordered
by opposites or something like that_.

--
Boudewijn Rempt | http://www.valdyas.org/fading/index.cgi