On Thursday 29 April 2004 12:23, Cyrille Berger wrote: > Hello, > > I don't remember it. > I am working on a generic colors sliders dialog (like in the color > adjustement filter, but working for all color strategy), and I will have to > do two classes : > - KisColorSlider : the slider > - KisColorsSlidersDialog : the dialog with all the sliders > > Where should I put the files of the two classes ? Sorry, I missed this before... I would like to re-org this a bit, sometime soon. I'd prefer: krita/ui canvas, view krita/ui/dialogs dialog implementations krita/ui/dialogs/ui designer .ui files krita/ui/widgets custom widgets krita/ui/widgets/ui designer .ui files for widgets But currently, and for the foreseeable future, its: krita/ui canvas, view, dialog implementations, custom widgets krita/ui/dialogs .ui files krita/ui/lables statusbar lables I really want to replace all existing dialogs with designer .ui files: create a custom widget in designer, and create a dialog implementation based on one of the kde dialog classes that uses that widget as its main page. -- Boudewijn Rempt | http://www.valdyas.org/fading/index.cgi _______________________________________________ kimageshop mailing list kimageshop@kde.org https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kimageshop