List:       kde-kimageshop
Subject:    Selections
From:       Boudewijn Rempt <boud () valdyas ! org>
Date:       2004-05-22 21:14:09

Is there currently someone working on selections? I've had my father visit us,
and yesterday he demonstrated Photoshop's select-by-color-range, and if
nobody is working on selections, I am sorely tempted to try and implement
that. The Gimp cannot even handle it like Photoshop 5.5 does on my ancient
powerbook...

I'm also re-organizing the menu's a bit; watching my father flounder through
our menu's was educational...

--
Boudewijn Rempt | http://www.valdyas.org/fading/index.cgi