List:       kde-kimageshop
Subject:    Re: Vips
From:       Cyrille Berger <cyb () lepi ! org>
Date:       2004-03-19 11:55:36

> Especially the paper STL-Style Generic Programming with Images
> (http://kogs-www.informatik.uni-hamburg.de/~koethe/papers/GenericProg2DC++R
>eport.ps.gz) is pretty relevant, especially for Cyrille's iterators. Cool,
> quite directly applicable stuff.
In fact that's very close to what I do. Except that they use only one
iterator, as I choose to have two. I have one (IteratorLine) which correspond
to a row. And the second (IteratorPixel) is given by the first and return the
value of the pixel.
It's not much different, but I find that having two iterators is closer to
what do the STL.

--
--- Cyrille Berger ---